Bertrand wrote:
Hello - Bonjour,
The french instalable language pack is fast good for the main menu. In
the mail section, the button aren't translate exept "Se'curite'". The
submenu or messages boxes aren't in the most time not translated.
That is a beet uncomfortable for the french-non english people...
sincerly
Bertrand

I'm wayting for the french installer...

With any patience and any perseverance and after charging the french dictionary the 1.1.14 is in the most "francise'". I eject the english language for only security and my comfort...
Bertrand

Et en franc,ais c,a` donne quoi ? J'ai difficile de comprendre votre texe anglais. qu'est-ce le "main menu" ?