Using SM 2.0a2

I was surprised to see no Forms Manager in this Alpha. Yes, I read a few threads about the new password/forms management in SM 2. I gather that is all still being sorted out.

Still, and strictly talking about the forms database, two things for a release of SM 2:

1.  Will there be a UI for selecting form fields to fill out?
2.  Will there be a UI to edit/manage/delete the forms database?

SM 2 is asking me if I want to save forms data on a particular page. So what? If it doesn't fill in the form or have a way for me to selectively fill in a form, well, why bother asking? Why bother saving the data?

Or am I missing something?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net