John Doue wrote:

What I am trying to do is mask an individual account so that I cannot accidently move an email to it (actually, I almost never use the drag and drop, I mostly use the File submenu). What I am trying to prevent exactly is what you describe in your sentence "the only time". And this not an issue of filters, just of mistakes while filing an email.

I don't think so.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm