Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Tom wrote:
When sending the last message I kept getting a dialog box telling me that Seamonkey couldn't copy the message to the Sent folder and suggesting that I free up some disk space by emptying the trash, etc. Since I have 221 gigs of free space I doubt that is the real problem.

BTW, this is the first time I used Mail and Newsgroups in Seamonkey.

ignore that message. Instead, click on Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select the server. Then under Copies & Folders, make sure that everything is pointing to the correct folder for Sent. You have to look real closely.

That fixed it.  Thanks!