On 01/09/09 16:08, NoOp wrote:
> On 01/09/2009 09:17 AM, erwincas wrote:

>>> I remember that error from the dev group on 1.1.12:
>>>
>>> <http://fixunix.com/mozilla/538587-seamonkey-1-1-12-tarball-distributi...>
>>>
>>> It seems there was an issue with the tarball the full installer worked.
>>> You might want to give the Full Installer a try:
>>>
>>> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/#1.1.14
>>> <http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/1.1.14/>
>>
>> I already downloaded the full installer version for both versions
>> (1.1.14 and 2.0)
>> with no success, the problem still there.
>
> Sorry... I don't use Fedora - I use Ubuntu. I've added a 'Fedora 9' tag
> to the subject so hopefully someone with Fedora will pick up on the
> thread and assist.

In fact, I use CentOS 5.2 (essentially RedHat Enterprise 5.2) and don't
have any problems, so it may be Fedora specific.

To the OP: Did you try a google search? I searched for +seamonkey +libxpcom_core
and saw several hits where it looked like people were hitting similar
issues. It may be worth a shot to see if there are any solutions in there.

Best Regards,