W. Watson wrote:
I thought I'd try an experiment to see if MoveTo really works. Apparently after selecting all bookmarks with the word scenic, and using MoveTo to a folder called Scenic, it only copied them. Perhaps, if I bring down SM, all of the "originals" will disappear?

after doing some tests, you're right, it only copied them to the folder. But, backup your bookmark file before trying this. After you searched for them and "moved" them, delete them from the search list.

BTW: MoveTo does work, but not from a searched window.