Ken wrote:
Have SM 1.1.11. I know that there are more recent versions. But 1.1.11 seems nice and stable. Nonetheless, a 'SeaMonkey Update Notification' regularly presents itself onscreen (usually after a re-boot). And so I have clicked on the 'Get It Now' button provided. Trouble is, nothing happens. (The computer is connected to the Internet, yes.) Comments, anyone?

I never use that "Get" button. Try go to the Seamonkey Project site and download the new version from there, works every time for me but I don't download every damn new version either, still have 1.1.11