On Monday, Monster.com introduced 'improved' web pages.  Now it
doesn't work properly with SeaMonkey.  The search results do appear
but various items on the screen do not work (change number of lines,
FireFox editions and that they are (supposedly) working on SeaMonkey.

I do have a preference named: general.useragent.extra.firefox, with a
value: NOT Firefox/2.0.0.12 and also
general.useragent.extra.seamonkey2, with value: Like Firefox/2.0 .

User agent switcher (switching to IE) does not work.  Any suggestions
to get Monster.com to work properly?

Thanks for any help.