Caryn Bloomberg wrote:
I know this was answered before, but I am not able to locate the answer. There was a setting that needed to be changed that sped up the actual viewing of an email. Currently, I get a little spinning circle that lasts a few seconds as I move from email to email or as I delete an already viewed email. Would appreciate someone repeating or directing me to the fix. Thank you.

I've had that same problem and asked the same question.  The answer
I finally received was that it was normal-just deal with it.