Caryn Bloomberg wrote:

> I know this was answered before, but I am not able to locate the > answer. There was a setting that needed to be changed that sped up the > actual viewing of an email. Currently, I get a little spinning circle > that lasts a few seconds as I move from email to email or as I delete an > already viewed email. Would appreciate someone repeating or directing > me to the fix. Thank you.

I have no idea what that "setting" would be. Anyways, click on File, Compact Folders. Did that work?

No, that was not it and I haven't been able to find the discussion from a few months ago,.....

then close SM, and delete all the *.msf files from the mail section of the SM profile. Did that work?

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm