On 01/21/09 06:18, NO wrote:
> Hello all.. I have a question about sig files, which is how do I hide
> the actual link in the sigfile while only showing the topic for which
> the receiver can just click? i.e. if I want to have a link to
> mozilla.support.seamonkey yet I only want to show the word HelpSM in the
> e-mail, how would I code for this?
>
> I trust this was clear..
>
> Thanks again..
>
> SamuelS

Are you sending your e-mail in HTML mode or plain text?

If plain text, I don't know of any way to do what you're asking.

If you're sending HTML, then you can also have an HTML signature. You can
do a google search for HTML A tags, but here is a sample:

It is found on the following page:

  <http://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/tag_a.asp>