NO wrote:
Hello all.. I have a question about sig files, which is how do I hide the actual link in the sigfile while only showing the topic for which the receiver can just click? i.e. if I want to have a link to mozilla.support.seamonkey yet I only want to show the word HelpSM in the e-mail, how would I code for this?

I trust this was clear..

Thanks again..

SamuelS

you would type HelpSM and add one space after the M, now highlight it without the space, then click on Insert, Link, and in the space provided, type in mozilla.support.seamonkey. Actually, you would also add news://news.mozilla.org/support.mozilla.seamonkey so when they click it will automatically take them to the news server and the provide the group.