Tom Pamin wrote:
Can someone tell me what plugin I need to play the embedded sound file on this page:

When I switch to the IE view in Seamonkey, it does play using Media Player, but it won't play in the regular Seamonkey view.

anything that plays .wav files. For me, it was QuickTime. In the address bar type in about:plugins and look for something that plays .wav. Do you see anything? What Media Player are you using?

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.