Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Can someone tell me what plugin I need to play the embedded sound file on this page:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/freeper/index.html

When I switch to the IE view in Seamonkey, it does play using Media Player, but it won't play in the regular Seamonkey view.

anything that plays .wav files. For me, it was QuickTime. In the address bar type in about:plugins and look for something that plays .wav. Do you see anything? What Media Player are you using?

Nothing shows up for wav files. I do have QT, and I thought I set it up for this. I did just upgrade to the latest version too. How do I set it up again?