System Mac OS 10.4.11
Application SM 1.1.14

Symptoms:

After SM is First opened, the first time I right click on a word in a Post or reply That had been marked as misspelled I get a small version of the spinning pizza wheel.

After the first time, subsequent misspelling when clicked on *instantly* come up with out the pizza wheel affect.

I know that the pizza wheel affect means that the computer is having to take time to process either where the dictionary is, or is having to use extra memory to process the dictionary.

I loaded an extension recent that was supposed to allow you to quote a Page in a reply that was recommended. Called quick quote.

I've examined my Personal Dictionary info in my Profile and noticed it was 8K I removed two item by hand and saved the file using Text Edit (an ASCII editor) and saved the file which doesn't affect file type if you do a Straight save. It reduced the file by 4K.

Computer is Macintosh PowerBook 17" with 2 GB Ram. periodical do clean up and repair and regular Maintenance with AppleJack. last time run No problems. do remove all cache files while running it.

Any suggestions??

--
Phillip M. Jones, CET - If it's fixed, don't break it!
http://www.phillipmjones.net  http://www.vpea.org