John Clemente wrote:
I have been using the Mozilla, then SeaMonkey suite for many, many years on different computers. I have many archives with mail profiles I would like to being into my current 1.1.9 version

I would also like to bring forward the passwords that were saved.

Is there anywhere i can go to get a simple "how to" instruction??

Regards,
John Clemente

no need to worry or bring forward anything. When you install SM, it will pick up and start using the Mozilla profile.