Don Miller wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Don Miller wrote:
I have a newsgroup where some of the forums will still show that

try removing the *.msf files for that newsgroup, which are located in the news section of the SM profile.

I removed everything that had anything to do with that newsgroup and
I still have the problem..

Thanks
Don

you removed them with the program closed, right?