Don Miller wrote:
I have a newsgroup where some of the forums will still show that
the message has not been read or set with Ctrl/Shft/C no matter
how many times I click on it. I have even removed the newsgroup
and went into the Mozilla folder and removed anything to do
with it and and re-added the group and 2 of the forums keep doing
the same thing. So I am wondering if it is possible the problem is with
the newsgroup or maybe some file in Mozilla that I did not get
rid of.

TIA
Don

try removing the *.msf files for that newsgroup, which are located in the news section of the SM profile.