Don Miller wrote:
I have a newsgroup where some of the forums will still show that
the message has not been read or set with Ctrl/Shft/C no matter
how many times I click on it. I have even removed the newsgroup
and went into the Mozilla folder and removed anything to do
with it and and re-added the group and 2 of the forums keep doing
the same thing. So I am wondering if it is possible the problem is with
the newsgroup or maybe some file in Mozilla that I did not get
rid of.

try removing the *.msf files for that newsgroup, which are located in the news section of the SM profile.

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.