John Doue wrote:
Peter,

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
John Doue wrote:
Using SM 1.1.13:

A post on the TB NG (Chrome Colors or Nothing) gave me the idea to
customize my mail folders in UserChrome.css by adding:
treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(folderNameCol, isServer-true,
serverType-none)
   {color: blue !important;}

which indeed works for the Local Folder.

Doing the same for other folders does not work, as the OP on TB NG
noticed, but in his case, the extension MailTweak solved the problem, as it does for me in TB.

Unfortunately, MailTweak does not install in SM. Does anybody know another way to achieve this result?

Thanks

for SM users, you need the userChrome.js file instead: http://userchromejs.mozdev.org/

Neither the Userchromejs v1.0 nor v0.8 install in SM 1.1.13. Did I miss
something?

Regards

it also depends on the account. For instance, lets do the Mozilla server. The name has to be mozilla and nothing else. Note the small case. Mine was in small case m, perhaps yours is in capital case. So, everything has to be exact. Therefore, I have mine as:

treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(folderNameCol, isServer-true, name-mozilla)
{ background-color: red !important;
color: yellow !important;
font-weight: bold !important;
font-size: 15px !important;}

Lets take another name.  My account name was:

peter.potamus.the.purple.hi...@gmail.com

in order for everything to work, I had to get rid of the dots and the @gmail, so I got it to work like this:

peter-potamus-the-purple-hippo

Now, in your case, how to get the entire folders all in blue, I really haven't been able to figure that one out. I've tried everything I could, but it just wouldn't work.