Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
John Doue wrote:
Using SM 1.1.13:

A post on the TB NG (Chrome Colors or Nothing) gave me the idea to
customize my mail folders in UserChrome.css by adding:
treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(folderNameCol, isServer-true,
serverType-none)
   {color: blue !important;}

which indeed works for the Local Folder.

Doing the same for other folders does not work, as the OP on TB NG
noticed, but in his case, the extension MailTweak solved the problem, as it does for me in TB.

Unfortunately, MailTweak does not install in SM. Does anybody know another way to achieve this result?

Thanks

for SM users, you need the userChrome.js file instead: http://userchromejs.mozdev.org/

From previous posts, I started using the text below in my userContent.css file, and it works a treat for mail & newsgroups:

/*
 * Edit this file and copy it as userContent.css into your
 * profile-directory/chrome/
 */

/*
 * This file can be used to apply a style to all web pages you view
 * Rules without !important are overruled by author rules if the
 * author sets any.  Rules with !important overrule author rules.
 */

blockquote[type=cite] {
border-width: thin ! important;
border-color: navy ! important;
color: navy ! important;
}
blockquote[type=cite] blockquote {
border-color: maroon ! important;
color: maroon ! important;
}
blockquote[type=cite] blockquote blockquote {
border-color: green ! important;
color: green ! important;
}
blockquote[type=cite] blockquote blockquote blockquote {
border-color: purple ! important;
color: purple ! important;
}
blockquote[type=cite] blockquote blockquote blockquote blockquote {
border-color: teal ! important;
color: teal ! important;
}
blockquote[type=cite] blockquote blockquote blockquote blockquote blockquote {
border-color: gray ! important;
color: gray ! important;
}
blockquote[type=cite] blockquote blockquote blockquote blockquote blockquote blockquote{
border-color: red ! important;
color: red ! important;
}