John Doue wrote:
This page: http://www.yle.fi/uutiset/news/ suddenly stopped displaying properly with SM 1.1.13 but still displays normally with FF 2.0.0.20.

I strongly suspect its code has changed, but if indeed this is the case, has any one a script that could correct this?

Regards

what do you mean by "suddently stopped displaying properly?"

By the way, I get the same thing in SM 1.1.14 as I do in FF 2.0.0.20 and FF 3.0.5. So, as someone else said, try clearing your cache.