Hello all - Over the last 24 hours or so, I have had the strangest challenge with SM 1.1.14, it crashes when down loading e-mail.

By crashing, I mean freezing up and/or I receive the message "SeaMonkey has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will closed the program and ...." and then it closes down.

As well, when backing up e-mails I received an error message from Moz back-up that something was corrupt and could not finish the back up. Yet after another five minutes or so, the back up would continue and finish.

Any ideas as to what may have happened on my laptop which uses Vista Business SP1? I have compacted the folders, deleted e-mails to make more space. etc.. and still having challenges.

What to do next? Thanks again...

SamuelS