Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
John Boyle wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Gus Richter wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
for those who are wondering, but the news server aioe is back up and
running again.

NOTE: if you get an error message, then delete the newsgroups you
have, refresh the list, and re-subscribe to them.

ANOTHER NOTE: some groups may have been removed so you need to
contact aioe and ask for their return.

I dropped aioe and have been running motzarella and albasani for a
while now. I'm starting to think that I'll end up with albasani only
only due to every-now-and-then delay and differences. Will run both
for another month or so and decide permanently then.
I've got all 3 just in case one of them stops working, like aoie did

To Peter Potamus: What the heck is aoie and where does one get it to
look at it?  Come to think of it, what are motzarella and albasani,
also? I have never heard of any of them! :-)

they're usenet news servers

BTW, I've just dropped albasani because it's been off the air a little too much for my liking, so I'm using motzarella only now.

--
Gus