Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 01:53:06 -0800 (PST), jdekeij wrote:

The problems with the resize handles appears also in KompoZer.
Thanks anyway for the sugestion.
I'm on my way of fixing this thing, maybe I should supply KompOzer
with the fix when I'm done.

You should *definitely* supply Kaze with the fix as the original
rationale for the existence of KompoZer was to identify and fix known
bugs in Nvu since the Nvu owner wasn't interested in fixing said bugs.

Phil

isn't kompozer dead aswell? Maybe if Jasper can fix it and improve on it, perhaps the improvements might be included in a version of SM. Wasn't that the story for nvu?

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm