Thunderbird, Seamonkey, Thunderbird users ... you can help.

I've set up a Smoketest test run for Thunderbird 3.0b2 in litmus . It's available at <https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=39>. If you find any bugs while running those tests please make sure to make bug 477222 depend from your bug. The build to test against can be found in <http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/3.0b2-candidates/build1/> and there is already one bug reported against it, 479206 which is a crash.

Ludovic

Ludovic Hirlimann MozillaMessaging QA lead
http://www.spreadthunderbird.com/aff/79/2