Greetings!

I am in the process of backing up everything of importance. I have read the instructions about transferring a profile, but now discover that I have a profile I didn't know anything about! The Profile Manager tells me that I have two profiles, namely "default" and "test" (which I once created solely for testing). Using Windows Explorer, however, I find that my "main" profile, the one containing all my e-mail etc., is called "Charley". I cannnot recall that I created it, and - as said - the Profile Manager apparently doesn't know about it either! When I start SeaMonkey, "default" is apparently used, and works. I am a bit confused, and grateful for any help.

Thank you!
Charley
--
Charles Milton Ling