Andrea wrote:
Is there a way to change the context menu so that Open Link in New Tab is first and Open Link in Window is either below that or farther down?

why don't you do what I did? I got rid of mine. Put the following script in your userChrome.css file or into stylish. I works great.

#context-openlink-inwindow {display: none !important;}