Andrea wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Andrea wrote:
Is there a way to change the context menu so that Open Link in New
Tab is first and Open Link in Window is either below that or farther
down?
why don't you do what I did?  I got rid of mine.  Put
the following script in your userChrome.css file or
into stylish.  I works great.

#context-openlink-inwindow {display: none !important;}

I realized that when I reinstalled SM recently, I didn't reinstall MultiZilla. I just did that and the context menu now has open in new tab on top. I thought I remembered it being that way! But I'm curious about what you did. Will that eliminate the menu altogether? What will that resolve?

as I said, the script I gave you will only get rid of the Open Link in New Window line. Therefore, making the Open in New Tab become first. It won't get rid of anything else.