Samuel S wrote:
Hello all.. upon trying to launch a radio website today, I find that it no longer will work in my WinXP Pro, SM 1.1.13. Any ideas as to the reason the browser will not connect when opening http://dukeandthedoctor.com/listen.html ?

Input is appreciated.

Thanks again for all of your input and assistance over these many months.

SamuelS

did you read their FAQs?: http://www.whnz.com/cc-common/ondemand/faq/#GQ1