Charles Milton Ling wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Charles Milton Ling wrote:
Greetings!

I asked in the ABP forum a few days ago, but no one has replied so far. I really miss this program; is there anything I could still try?

Thanks,
Charley

why won't it install? What message do you get?

I am told: AdBlock Plus couldn't be loaded, maybe it didn't install properly.

I have tried to install it many times, and this always happens.

Charley

what exactly does the message say?