Charles Milton Ling wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Charles Milton Ling wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Charles Milton Ling wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Charles Milton Ling wrote:
Greetings!

I asked in the ABP forum a few days ago, but no one has replied so far. I really miss this program; is there anything I could still try?

Thanks,
Charley
why won't it install? What message do you get?

I am told: AdBlock Plus couldn't be loaded, maybe it didn't install properly.

I have tried to install it many times, and this always happens.

Charley
what exactly does the message say?

Sorry to be repetitive, but it says what I wrote above. "AdBlock ... properly."

Charley

Try creating a clean profile, and see if it installs on that.

Lee

Nope, the same thing happens.

Charley

go ask them: http://adblockplus.org/forum/