I've installed the latest Seamonkey. My problem is that I can't pick
this browser as my favorite.
The first time I installed it, it asked me if I wanted it as "Favorite
Browser" I clicked yes. The problem is that I have to repeat this
every time I open it up.
I sure would like an answer on how to change it.
I also downloaded Firefox and when I picked this one as a favorite.,
my Seamonkey stopped working. in other words when I clicked on it, it
would not open up.
I need both, especially that I use the composer a lot for web
designing.
I went to preferences, and it shows that it is the favorite, so I
can't click there.