savmi...@gmail.com wrote:
I've installed the latest Seamonkey. My problem is that I can't pick
this browser as my favorite.
The first time I installed it, it asked me if I wanted it as "Favorite
Browser" I clicked yes. The problem is that I have to repeat this
every time I open it up.
I sure would like an answer on how to change it.
I also downloaded Firefox and when I picked this one as a favorite.,
my Seamonkey stopped working. in other words when I clicked on it, it
would not open up.
I need both, especially that I use the composer a lot for web
designing.
I went to preferences, and it shows that it is the favorite, so I
can't click there.

close all of SM [including the SM QuickLaunch option if using] and close FF. Now, click on IE, then click on Tools, Options, and when it pops up, click on the Programs tab. Down at the bottom is something about making IE the default. Check it. OK your way out. Close IE and open it once more and close it. Now, open SM and it should ask if you want to make SM the default.