Hi all,

The SeaMonkey project is excited to announce SeaMonkey 2.0 Alpha 3 today, another huge leap towards the next generation of the integrated application suite.

In addition to the changes in previous alpha releases, this version features:
  - a reworked history database for storing more visited pages, which
    also allows for improved and smarter presentation of search results
    when typing in the location bar,
  - improved password management, enabling easier searching and no
    longer getting in the way of browsing any more as it now avoids
    popping up dialogs,
  - fully customizable browser toolbars,
  - a feature for crash recovery and restoration of previous
    sessions,
  - and a large number of smaller improvements.

The release notes include a detailed list of improvements in comparison to SeaMonkey 1.1.14, our current stable release.

We welcome any and all discussions on this alpha on our newsgroups, or you can even file a bug if you find one. Be sure to check the release notes for our Known Issues prior to filing bugs.

SeaMonkey 2.0 Alpha 3 is available for free download on the SeaMonkey website. Once you have downloaded and installed this release, we'd like to encourage you to get involved in discussing and reporting problems as well as further improving the product.

Thanks for testing and helping us to make SeaMonkey even better!

Full news article:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/news#2009-03-03

Release notes:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0a3

Downloads for all available platforms and languages:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.0a3

System Requirements:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/2.0/system-requirements