terje wrote:
Hello,

Using SeaMonkey 1.1.14 email client, I tried to save a MS created rich message as .eml file. The messages contained embedded images which first was displayed correct in SM. But after saving to file.eml and loading the file in SM next, there was only a text reference ole0.bmp and the image was gone. Tried also to force file type .html without more success.

How to possibly save a rich message with embedded images to a file with images correctly? Isn't that possible?

Rgds,
Terje J. Hanssen

when saving, try clicking on the drop down and save as html, then don't forget to remove the eml from the name. Did that work?