I'm using SeaMonkey v1.1.14. I can't get Hotmail to work properly anymore unless I use IE7. Is this something Microsoft has done intentionally? The problem started after a major Hotmail UI "upgrade" recently.

I can read messages, but I can't send any. I can fill in an address and subject, but when I try to move the cursor to the message body and type, nothing happens. I have Prefbar installed, and switching the User Agent to IE 7.0 WinXP from Real UA doesn't help.

Does anyone know how to fix this, other than not using Hotmail? Thanks!

John
--
Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

Please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.