I don't know if this problem with my bank has arisen because I just
updated to 1.1.14, or because they just renewed their security
certificate in February, but SM can't validate their certificate, and
that's very worrisome to me.

It's just one more thing that has been bothering me about their
security.  I've noticed earlier that after signing on their site, when I
click to go to their bill paying service, the security lock OPENS, until
the new page comes up.

Does that mean that my sign-in info is free to be grabbed by anyone?
Anyone know why this is happening?  I've already written to them about
this, but answers come slowly from businesses today.
bj