Daniel wrote:
jim wrote:
Thanks Margaret. you've done it Again. Cheers. jim ps ticked_ Size_ on My list.

I'm missing Margret's reply (twice). What did she suggest and when has Margaret done it before??

Daniel

there are a lot of people here who will email you the answer rather than posting it here so others can see it and learn from it.