Joseph Puentes wrote:

I just bought a new computer and am having trouble installing the adobe flash player. I click install and it says that I need to turn seamonkey off for it to install so then I go and turn seamonkey off and it says the exact same thing. I then tried restarting and installing but it says I need to turn seamonkey off.

I don't understand how to install the player please advise.

I have a PC with XP Pro on it and am using seamonkey 1.1.14 on it

This problem is resolved due to the quick responses I received from the group. thanks so much.

joseph

Joseph Puentes
nom...@h2opodcast.com
http://h2opodcast.com/vsse.html (Vegan Environmental Solutions Podcast)