Dear list

Is there any specific reason why the nightly builds are not available
for x86_64? I am using 2.0a2 x86_64 from the "contrib" folder. This is
the only x86_build of Seamonkey 2.x which I have been able to find so
far. It works quite well but is already somewhat outdated.

I have built two x86_64 versions myself, but they had issues with the
GUI: all windows and controls were much larger than they should be, so
my own builds were useless.

x86_64 is getting more and more common now, on Linux it might even
have the majority already. Please consider providing better support
for that architecture!

Regards,
Markus