I used to be able to move my cursor and right click on a newsgroup then
select 'mark news group read", left click and message count would disappear.

With 1.1.16 the same process moves my selection back to the news group
that was selected and still highlighted before I moved the cursor to the
newsgroup I wanted to mark read.

In other words I could previously mark a newsgroup 'read' without having
to 'open' the newsgroup with a 'left click'.

Ed
--
All mail is checked by avast! Antivirus