Raylee Cooper wrote:
Hi Michael,
Thanks for the tip. I enabled Quick Launch at set up, then disabled it, then enabled it again because I thought I should, for speed of launching, so I've disabled it again, and hopefully it will resolve my problem.
Raylee

most people will find the QL a useless thing. With todays fast computers, SM starts up very fast. If you have an old and slow computer, then yes, the QL is great.