Leonidas Jones wrote:
Lee wrote:
Hi Peter

Thanks for the reference I sent it to the party so
they will know why I cannot view their attachments.
Appreciate your help as usual.

L e e

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Winmail.dat_attachments

Oops, wrong thread.  :)

That can happen very easily. Had you quoted some of Grant/Peter's post in your reply, your reply wouold make a little more sense however.

Lee

he did Lee. He quoted the winmail.dat link, and I knew what he was talking about. If he hadn't done that, then I too would have been out in left field looking ;-) :-D