Phillip Jones wrote:
I read and post in the Adobe Forums.

Recently, Adobe decided to switch to Jive system from there old WebX system.

In old system  Subjects were threaded as (example):

Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct
   Re:Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct
      Re:Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct

Now in the new system:

[adobe]Acrobat: Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct [1XY2RZa]
[adobe]Re:Acrobat: Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct [1YX2RZb]
[adobe]Re:Acrobat: Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct [1XY2ZRc]

Does any one know of way, or have some type of script that will strip the [ ]'s

So that I can sort notification so I don't have to read 80 copies of the same thread.

I've looked and looked and kept on looking, but I don't see any []'s. Can you provide some links?