Phillip Jones wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
I read and post in the Adobe Forums.

Recently, Adobe decided to switch to Jive system from there old WebX system.

In old system  Subjects were threaded as (example):

Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct
   Re:Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct
      Re:Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct

Now in the new system:

[adobe]Acrobat: Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct [1XY2RZa]
[adobe]Re:Acrobat: Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct [1YX2RZb]
[adobe]Re:Acrobat: Acrobat 9.1 does not sort pages correct [1XY2ZRc]

Does any one know of way, or have some type of script that will strip the [ ]'s

So that I can sort notification so I don't have to read 80 copies of the same thread.

I've looked and looked and kept on looking, but I don't see any []'s. Can you provide some links?

You have to be signed up as a member of adobe forums and then you must have set to receive email notifications.

Its the email notifications that are the problem

Example:
[Forum Comments] Re: Easy access to Illustrator, and others [10FX4W-2Ir-7VwN]
[Acrobat Macintosh] Acrobat 9 pro installation [2dtJWy-2Ir-7V0m]
[Acrobat Macintosh] New message: "Re: Form fields vanish" [pDifS-2Ir-7Ue7]
[Acrobat Macintosh] New message: "Re: Form fields vanish" [pDifS-2Ir-7Ue8]
[Acrobat Macintosh] New message: "Re: Form fields vanish" [pDifS-2Ir-7Uea]

In this the line is breaking at the end Brackets with the serial numbers inside.

gotcha, now I know whats going on, and all I can say is post to the stylish forum, which you already have in another case. Those guys there can help you the best! Lot of good expert advice.