f1r2e...@gmail.com wrote:
Found a serious problem with Seamonkey.  It does not support Norton
Internet Security'd "idenity Safe"  a part of Norton Internet Security
2009
Is there an update for this incompatability in the works?

its not a SeaMonkey problem. Its a Norton one. Norton doesn't support SeaMonkey. Go and ask them: http://community.norton.com/norton/