On 4/14/2009 11:24 AM PT, f1r2e...@gmail.com wrote:

Found a serious problem with Seamonkey.  It does not support Norton
Internet Security'd "idenity Safe"  a part of Norton Internet Security
Is there an update for this incompatability in the works?

It only supports Firefox and Internet Explorer. No SeaMonkey since it is not that popular. :(
Phillip Pi
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Partner Engineering/Internet Service Provider/Symantec Online Services, Consumer Business Unit
Symantec Corporation
Email: phillip...@symantec.comsymc (remove SYMC to reply by e-mail)
Please do NOT e-mail me for technical support. DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this posting are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer. Thank you.