On 4/14/2009 11:24 AM PT, f1r2e...@gmail.com wrote:

Found a serious problem with Seamonkey.  It does not support Norton
Internet Security'd "idenity Safe"  a part of Norton Internet Security
2009
Is there an update for this incompatability in the works?

It only supports Firefox and Internet Explorer. No SeaMonkey since it is not that popular. :(
--
Phillip Pi
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst