Daniel wrote:
HeavyDuty wrote:
Seamonkey 1.1.16
Win XP Pro SP3
WordPerfect WPOX4 SP1.

For some strange reason, WordPerfect wants me to set my default e-mail client to MS Office 2007 Outlook (Macy's and Gimbel's?). The particular WP function has nothing to do with e-mail, but that's beside the point. If I do set my default e-mail client to Outlook, how will that affect Seamonkey?

It will have no effect of SeaMonkey.....just that every time you try to send an email, you will be using Outlook (with all its virus, worm, trogan permitting problems!!), unless you specifically select SM.

Not a good idea, if you ask me.

So, are you saying that except when I am using seamonkey and sending/replying/forwarding e-mail from within it, that any other time I click on an e-mail address link, it will start outlook?