Laurie Erwin wrote:
I have kept about 400 of my "Sent" messages, some dating back a couple of years. I agree that is too many and I'll cull them as soon as my recent problem is corrected. Yesterday, something happened and no longer can I read the body of the messages that I have sent. The subject, recipient and date still appear in the upper half of the window but the bottom half is blank. Messages that I sent today are OK.
This problem applies only to "Sent" messages; My Local folders are OK.
I must have done something accidentally but don't know what and I don't know how to correct it.
Using SeaMonkey 1.1.15.
Laurie Erwin

close and reopen SM.  Did that fix it?