Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Doug Boufford wrote:
Using SM 1.1.16
I note in my profile that there are multiple bookmark.html files bookmark.html.....bookmark-375.html and cookie files. Can the surplus ones be deleted, leaving only the bookmark.html file??

it seems you've got that horrible multiple glitch there. I can't remember what bug number that is. Sorry.

But, for the cookies and bookmarks, yes, go ahead and "remove" them. If after a day or two, nothing happens, then yes go ahead and delete them.

oh yeah, make sure that your main bookmark and cookie files aren't marked as "read only"